Most of the gadgets you now enjoy are probably created from China. China is now the leading manufacturer of almost all gadgets you now enjoy. This also holds true for mobile phone signal boosters.
Although there are prominent mobile phone signal boosters that are created in Western countries, the ones from Asia should not be taken lightly. That is because not only are they cheaper than their Western counterparts, they are also very effective. They are on par or they can even beat mobile phone signal boosters that are created in other countries.
Phonetone is one mobile phone signal booster manufacturer that has created a lot of signal boosters through the years.
Today, we are going to talk about the Phonetone 1900 Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This signal booster is lightweight and that it sports a nice and beautiful design. On top of that, this mobile phone signal booster is very easy to install, but more on that later.
We will focus first on the core features of the Phonetone 1900 Mobile Phone Signal Booster.
It also has a low operating temperature. Usually, when left to run for a couple of hours, mobile phone signal boosters tend to get really hot. The Phonetone 1900 Mobile Phone Signal Booster actually runs very cool and you should not worry about overheating even when you do not turn this mobile phone signal booster off.
Probably the only thing I do not like about the Phonetone 1900 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is that you still have to manually set the gain controls. Fortunately, the instruction manual has all the information you need to tweak the settings for optimal performance.
Now let’s move on to the installation process. To install the Phonetone 1900 Mobile Phone Signal Booster:
- Go to the highest point of your house, preferably the rooftop for maximum efficiency. Mount the external antenna on the rooftop. Make sure to point it towards the direction of your service provider’s cell tower because this signal booster comes with a yagi-directional antenna.
- Place the signal booster somewhere convenient
- Place the internal antenna where you need it. For best results, place it in the middle part of your house.
- Plug both the internal and external antennas in their respective ports in the signal booster.
- Plug the AC power supply adapter into your power source and plug it in the signal amplifier.
- Power on the device and wait for a couple of minutes and you’re done!
The Phonetone 1900 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a relatively cheap signal booster as it costs only $250. For the price, you get a powerful 70dB amplifier, a good internal and external antenna, all the mounting equipment and everything you need to have this signal booster up and running.
The Phonetone 1900 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is highly recommended for people who are looking for an inexpensive solution to their mobile phone signal reception woes.